- Restores faded and dull plastic trim and bumpers
- Renews surface to original appearance
- Long lasting shine and protection
- Non-greasy formula gets your trim looking 'like new'
- RESTORE TO ORIGINAL LOOK … 3D Trim Care is a premium trim gel that restores faded and dull plastic molding, trim, and bumpers to their original, shiny form!
- NON-GREASY … 3D Trim Care has a non-greasy formula that is easy to apply and gets deep into the surface to bring the black trim color back to life!
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY … 3D Trim Care is designed to last long and protect your plastic trim even after washing your car!
- LIKE NEW RESULTS … 3D Trim Care gives your trim that 'like new' look and is excellent for any car with plastic trims or bumpers!
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA ... We've been researching and creating exterior and interior car care products for over 25 years now. A quarter of a century of giving our customers uncompromising quality. Go ahead, experience a trim restorer that's tried and trusted.
Back in the old days, before the mid-1970s, most of the trim and many of the components on a car to give it beauty, accents and unique styling came from the use of polished, shiny metal like chrome, stainless steel, nickel, and aluminum. As the costs for these metals and their weight became more of an issue when it came to manufacturing modern fuel-efficient vehicles, less costly substitutes like plastic, vinyl and rubber were introduced.
Metal trim and components like grills, bumpers, side mirror, etc. when oxidized and weathered could easily be restored using any simple metal polish. A little rubbing with the polish and some elbow grease and voi la, you could easily restore the shine and it could hold up for years before you would have to re-polish.
Not so with materials like plastic, vinyl, and rubber. When these types of man-made materials age and weather, the fix is not as simple nor does it last as long and it’s simply the nature of the beast or the nature of the physical properties that make up whatever the material is made from.
Here at 3D Products, we don’t let modern problems stop us of from innovating modern solutions. We have a state-of-the-art research and development laboratory and a team of full-time, career PhD chemists from a wide range of chemistry backgrounds. Working as a team and fully understanding all the issues related to making a trim dressing for materials that simply don’t absorb liquids easily, they created a lotion-like formula that is refined to a high degree to enable it to penetrate deep into the tight molecular structures of materials like plastic, vinyl, and rubber. The also tweaked this formula to block-out future ultraviolet rays and water or moisture, which together these things are the foundational elements that cause oxidation or the breaking-down of these types of materials, which we see as fading, aging, and cracking.
While there is no perfect, or permanent remedy for these types of materials in open-air environments and a wide spectrum of climates, 3D Trim Care comes close.
3D on the outside of the bottle means you can trust the product on the inside of the bottle.
What is it? - Lotion-like restorer for all types of plastic trim, rubber, vinyl and even metal surfaces.
What does it do? - Restores a deep, dark rich shine to faded, aged exterior trim and components.
When do you use it? - After first washing and drying the surface to be treated using a normal car wash soap, all-purpose-cleaner or degreaser.
Why use 3D Trim Care over other options? - Any exterior automotive surfaces, materials and components will easily fade, age, and turn ugly from the effects of simple exposure to wet weather driving and ultraviolet rays from the sun. This, plus the time factor, that is the longer your car is exposed to moisture and UV rays from the sun, the more these materials and surface are going to fade, age and even crack over time.
Creating a product that rejuvenates, restores, and maintains these surfaces and materials, like plastic, vinyl, rubber, and metal surfaces (with matte finishes) is difficult because these types of materials and surfaces do not readily absorb most liquids deep into their structure. Most products merely sit on the surface and provide a temporary visual appearance improvement.
The chemists at 3D Products understand these materials and surfaces and purposefully created a formula that will penetrate and bond to provide true visual and physical improvements that hold up over time with repeated applications. When it comes to non-porous materials like plastic, nothing will last forever. Instead of false claims, or misleading information, we educate people on the root cause of the issue and the honest remedy. 3D Trim Care works great but, just like you need to wash your car regularly to keep it clean, you need to treat plastic, vinyl, rubber, and metal surfaces regularly to protect their physical structure and maintain their visual appearance. At least with 3D Trim Care, the stuff in the bottle really works.
- Restores a rich dark look to faded plastic, vinyl, rubber, and metal trim.
- Use on body trim and moldings, door handles, rear view mirrors, bumpers, body cladding, running boards, wiper arms, windshield cowling, etc.
- Powerful UV blocking polymers prevent fading, aging, and cracking.
- Non-greasy, dry to the touch. Fast, easy, wipe-on, wipe-off application.
- Water resistant, will not run off in wet weather or repeated washing.
- Fast drying, no-streak formula maintains the factory new look.
- Protects against further deterioration caused by sun, acid rain, chemical fallout, oxidation, ozone and high alkaline soaps and degreasers.
- Actively repels dirt, water, and other airborne contaminants.
- Works on all colors of exterior plastic trim including black, brown, and gray.
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology – Biodegradable, Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant.
IMPORTANT: Always work on a cool clean surface in the shade. Always shake liquids well before and during use.
Step 1: Apply some 3D Trim Care directly onto clean foam, microfiber applicator pad or piece of cloth. Spread the 3D Trim Care over the surface to be treated and actively massage the product into the surface to whatever level is possible. Allow the product to penetrate for 45 seconds to a minute.
Step 2: Using a clean, microfiber utility towel, remove any excess 3D Trim Care and buff this treated area to a dry, rich satin sheen. Repeat this process to the rest of any plastic, vinyl, rubber trim, moldings, splash guards, or components on the rest of the vehicle.
For severely neglected surfaces
Initial application: Apply ample 3D Trim Care and allow to penetrate for up to 10 minutes then remove.
Secondary application: Repeat using a heavy application and allow to penetrate up to 5 minutes or until color or darkness is restored and desired appearance is achieved.
NOTE: 3D Trim Care can also be used on matte black paint commonly used on metal wiper arms.
IMPORTANT: If you get any 3D Trim Care on glass, wipe-off immediately. If needed, use some 3D Glass Cleaner to make removal easier and more complete.